Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Like Clockwork

So much has happened in such a short amount of time. Its strange how much takes place everyday with regards to prayers being answered for my trip. Three days ago I went in to the Long Beach Health Department for for a consultation about traveling abroad. I had a hunch there were some new vaccines I would need before my trip. The physician I talked to was so kind as to save me a return trip to the department; I walked out with 5 little band-aids on my arms and nausea in my stomach. Needless to say i am up to snuff with the physical requirements for traveling abroad and my helper-T's will vouch for that.

My dad also helped me buy travelers insurance and book my flight yesterday. 22 hours from LAX to Lima, Peru to Santiago, Chile to La Serena, Chile (Anna Karenina's going down). Though on the bright side, I am a few hundred dollars away from my monetary goal thanks to you! It goes without saying that if you haven't contributed and would like to, I am still happy to receive anything you have to offer (travelers checks, books, clothes, stationary supplies, a pillow case with your face on it).

Thanks for your constant interest in my trip and I look forward to hearing from a few of you soon. Tell your peeps about this blog. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! 22 hours is crazy though! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian, this is so awesome! You are going to have an amazing life experience down there.
    Russ & Mo

    ReplyDelete